电影 The Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救赎)片段1

shawshank2-770x470

You think you'll ever get out of here?
你觉得你还能出去吗?

Me? Yeah. One day when I got a long white beard and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs. They'll let me out. 
我?能啊。哪天等我长出长长的白胡子 捞到神智不清了 他们就会放我出去


I tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.
我跟你说我要去哪 芝华塔尼欧

Zi-What? 
芝啥?

Zihuatanejo. It's in Mexico. A little place on the Pacific Ocean. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? 

芝华塔尼欧 在墨西哥太平洋边上的一个小地方 你知道墨西哥人怎么说太平洋的吗?


No. 

不知道


They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. 

没有回忆的海洋 我要在那度过余生


Warm place with no memory. Open up a little hotel right on the beach.
没有回忆的温暖地方 就在海滩上 开个小旅馆


Buy some worthless old boat and fix it up new. Take my guests out charter fishing.
买条不值钱的破船 整修翻新 载客出海 包船海钓


Zihuatanejo, huh?

芝华塔尼欧,是吧?


Have a place like that, I could use a man that knows how to get things. 
到了那种地方 我还是需要一个知道怎么搞到东西的人


I don't think I could make it on the outside, Andy.  I mean, I've been in here most of my life. 

安迪 我在外面搞不定的 我大半辈子都耗在这儿


I'm an institutional man now. Just like Brooks was. 
早已经被体制化了 就跟老布一样


Well, you underestimate yourself.

别小看了自己


I don't think so.   
我可不觉得


I mean, In here I'm the guy who can get things for you, sure. But outside, all you need is the Yellow Pages. Hell, I don't even know where to begin.

在牢里 我能让你有求必应 但是到了外面 你需要个电话薄翻翻事情就办成了 那玩意我都不知道怎么查


Pacific Ocean? Shit. About to scare me to death, somethin' that big.
太平洋?拉倒吧 那么大的东西 要把我吓死


Not me. I didn't shoot my wife and I didn't shoot her lover

吓不到我 我没开枪射杀我老婆 我也没开枪打她情夫


whatever mistakes I made I've paid for them and then some. 

我犯下的错都已经偿清


That hotel and that boat...I don't think that's too much to ask. 

一间酒店 一条破船 我觉得这种要求并不过分


I don't think you ought to be doing this to yourself, Andy. 

你就不该有这种念头 安迪


This is just shitty pipedreams. I mean Mexico's way the hell down there, and you're in here, and that's the way it is!

这就是傻X白日梦 墨西哥在这 你在这 天南地北你怎么搞


Yeah, right. That's the way it is. It's down there, and I'm in here. 

没错 是天南地北的 天涯海角


I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. 

说到底 只是一个简单的选择 


Get busy living or get busy dying.

要么忙着去活 要么忙着去死。

相关课程
免费试听
(百强校)金陵中学高二期末考题
实用口语:5个pan out 小短句
实用口语:老外嘴里的put a sock in it 是什么意思?
精选外教自然拼读系列02
每日一词 consistency
rise raise 辨析
实用口语:two-way street
(高中英语) 多所名校都考过的一道从句典型题目
精选外教自然拼读系列01
实用口语:throw a curveball
铅笔英语