【原声视界】Day 35 蜘蛛侠: 英雄远征 (2019) 官方预告

7116



蜘蛛侠: 英雄远征 (2019) 官方预告

Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer (2019)

 


【背景扩展】

蜘蛛侠去欧洲旅游,Aunt May和Happy哥似乎要在一起了?MJ好像已经知道了Peter的秘密。Happy说蜘蛛侠只能孤军奋战了...杰克·吉伦哈尔扮演的神秘客似乎并不是反派角色。

 

 

Thank you, Spiderman! 大家感谢蜘蛛侠!

 

Great! 漂亮!

 

That was so good! 太棒了!

 

Hey. Sorry I’m late. 嘿, 不好意思, 我来迟了。

 

Happy… Happy哥…

 

You look nice. 你看起来好美

 

Thank you. You too. 谢谢,你也是。

 

Thank you! 谢谢

 

New dress? 新裙子?

 

Yes, it is. How do you know? 是的,你怎么知道?

 

What just happened? 这是啥情况?

 

背景音乐  “I Wanna Be Sedated” by Ramones

 

Planning a trip? 打算去旅游?

 

Go to Europe, school trip! 嗯,去欧洲,学校组织的!

 

Let’s get your passport? 来领护照吗?

 

Peter Parker here to pick up a passport, please.

彼得帕克来拿护照,谢谢。

 

Mini toothpaste? 小牙膏带了吗?

 

Pack your suit. 战衣要装好哦

 

I just wanna go on my trip with my friends.

我只想跟朋友们好好旅游

 

Europe doesn't really need a friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

欧洲又不需要友好邻居蜘蛛侠来看护

 

You look really pretty.

你今晚真漂亮

 

Therefore I have value?

所以我才有价值?

 

No, no. That’s not…

不,不,我不是这个意思。

 

I’m messing with you. You look pretty too.

我逗你玩呢,你也很帅。

 

I just spent some time with MJ. I think she really likes with you.

我和MJ相处下来, 觉得她好像挺喜欢你的。

 

How about you and I first in love

这让我想起咱俩的初恋

 

I just finished my phone call…

我刚打完电话…

 

So nice to finally meet you, Spiderman.

终于见到你了,真是幸会啊,蜘蛛侠。

 

You are Nick Fury.

你是尼克 弗瑞

 

Put some clothes on. Let’s go for a ride.

穿好衣服,我们出去兜兜风

 

Is he gonna be okay like that?

他这样没问题吗?

 

You might wanna turn him over, so he doesn’t swallow his tongue.

最好帮他翻个身,免得他被舌头噎到

                                           

I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation.  

我觉得尼克弗瑞, 他霸占了我们的暑假

 

Awesome!

太赞了吧!

 

You get gifts Parker, but you have a job to do. Are you going to step up or not.

帕克,你很有天赋,但你同样肩负使命。你想挺身而出还是选择逃避?

 

You are all alone.

你就只能孤军作战了

 

Your friends are in trouble.

你的朋友们都身陷险境

 

What you gonna do about it?

你打算怎么办?

 

2:03 杰克·吉伦哈尔Jake Gyllenhaal 扮演的神秘客Mysterio

 

You don’t wanna any part of this.

我劝你还是不要掺和进来。

 

Who is that guy?

那家伙是谁?

 

He’s like Iron Man and Thor rolled into (v.结合) one.

好像是钢铁侠和雷神的结合体。

 

He’s no Spiderman.

他比蜘蛛侠差远了

 

What is with you and Spiderman?

你怎么就那么喜欢蜘蛛侠

 

What, he looks out for the neighbor and has a dope suit. And I really respect him. What’s up, dimwit.

开什么玩笑,蜘蛛侠保护着整个左邻右舍的安全,而且战衣又那么酷。我对他充满敬意。看什么呢,蠢蛋。


相关课程
免费试听
(百强校)金陵中学高二期末考题
实用口语:5个pan out 小短句
实用口语:老外嘴里的put a sock in it 是什么意思?
精选外教自然拼读系列02
每日一词 consistency
rise raise 辨析
实用口语:two-way street
(高中英语) 多所名校都考过的一道从句典型题目
精选外教自然拼读系列01
实用口语:throw a curveball
铅笔英语