刻板印象中的杂货店
Grocery Store Stereotypes
【背景扩展】
短片里上演了一段较浮夸的,人们在杂货店/超市购物的过程。
Oh, my bad.
哦, 我的错。
That’s all right. I’ll just go the other way.
没关系。我走另一边就好。
I just need to go…
我只需要去…
Should I back up?
我应该倒退吗?
Where did you find these?
你在哪里找到这些(商品)的?
Hold on.
等一下。
You ready to check out?
准备好买单了吗?
Oh, yeah!
是的!
You go left.
你去左边。
I go right.
我去右边。
Sounds good.
好主意。
We got a short line 4, short line 4.
找到了一条排队人少的4号线,4号线。
How are you doing today, ma’am?
今天过得怎么样,女士?
Great! How about you?
很好!你呢?
Good, good. Thank you.
不错,不错。谢谢。
I’ve got a coupon for that.
我有一张这个商品的优惠券。
Bail on four. We got a couponer (n.有优惠券的人). Dude, head to 13. We’re looking golden over here.
撤离4号线。有个有优惠券的人在这。哥们,来13号线。这里是我们的黄金位置。
I’ll be writing a check today.
我今天要写张/使用支票。
(文化扩展: 在美国,支票的使用非常普遍。在超市的结账柜台就可以发现,即使是极小的金额,一部分的人宁愿使用支票,也不使用信用卡。)
Bail, bail, bail. We got a check writer. Holy cow, they’re still couponing. Four is no-go.
撤退; 撤退;撤退. 这儿有个使用支票的人。天呐,他们还在结算优惠券。4号线行不通。
And that’s lunch.
午餐时间到了。
This one expires in a week. Two weeks… not bad. There’s gotta be something better back here. Sir…
这个一星期后过期。两星期…还行。这后面肯定有更好的。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Just a guy looking for fresh milk.
只是一个找新鲜牛奶的人。
This one is good till the beginning of the year.
这瓶很好,保质期到今年年初。
That’s amazing.
太好了。
Good luck on your endeavors (n.艰辛的尝试).
祝你好运。
I appreciate that.
非常感谢你。